Georgia Attorney Protects Clients’ Rights and Interests
Gainesville lawyer advises on personal injury, criminal defense and family law matters
The attorney you hire for your legal matter can have a substantial influence on the outcome. William M. (Bill) Brownell, Jr. of The Brownell Law Office in Gainesville has served Georgians for more than three decades, providing high-quality legal representation to clients throughout Hall, Lumpkin, Dawson, White, Habersham, Banks, Jackson, Barrow and Forsyth Counties. Known for being tenacious as well as trustworthy and ethical, Mr. Brownell assists clients in personal injury, family law and criminal defense cases.
Representation you can rely upon when facing a legal challenge
When you retain our firm, you know that you have an attorney on your side who fits all of these descriptions:
- Accomplished advocate — Mr. Brownell has a distinguished trial record and is a skillful negotiator in settlement discussions. He has earned a Distinguished Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell for his legal ability and professional ethics, along with the Client Distinction Award from Lawyers.com and a 9.5 (Superb) rating on Avvo, a national attorney review and legal services website.
- Dedicated legal counselor — No matter the size or scope of your case, you will always work personally with Mr. Brownell. He takes your concerns very seriously and treats each legal matter as if it were his own.
- Knowledgeable adviser — Whether your legal situation is relatively straightforward or highly complex, Mr. Brownell will develop a solid strategy aimed at accomplishing your objectives.
Our firm is dedicated to making the legal process as easy as possible for our clients by offering flexible scheduling and answering questions promptly.
Firm handles auto accident claims, divorces and defenses against criminal charges
We provide comprehensive counsel for Georgia residents in the following legal practice areas:
- Personal injury — Victims of personal injuries caused by other people’s negligence don’t just need medical care. They also need reimbursement of their healthcare bills, lost income and other damages associated with their injuries. Our firm handles a wide range of cases, including slip and fall claims and wrongful death actions.
- Family law — We address clients’ family law concerns with the care and compassion they deserve. Whether you’re dealing with the end of marriage, a child support dispute or a question of paternity and legitimation, you can rely on us for sound guidance.
- Criminal defense — As a former prosecutor, Mr. Brownell is highly skilled at handling criminal defense for cases involving felony and misdemeanor allegations, including prosecutions for purported drug crimes. He also represents defendants in matters relating to juvenile justice proceedings and alleged probation violations.
- Auto accidents — We advocate for auto accident victims in court and in claims and negotiations with insurance companies. We are effective in dealing with the special considerations that apply in litigation arising from truck, motorcycle and bus crashes.
- Divorce — Our firm strives to make the divorce process as smooth as possible for our clients while securing favorable terms relating to child custody, alimony, property division and child support.
Regardless of the particular legal challenge involved, we take a hands-on approach to each case and work diligently to achieve the best possible results for every client.
Contact an experienced Georgia attorney to schedule a consultation
The Brownell Law Office in Gainesville represents Georgia residents in personal injury, family law and criminal defense matters. To discuss your specific legal needs with Mr. Brownell, please call 770-215-0184 or contact us online.